Saint Mary's Network Account Management
Use this form to change your SMC e-mail/server/login password
Network Account Password
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Passwords can be no longer than 100 characters.
- Passwords must have at least one non-alphabet character.
- Passwords are case-sensitive (e.g. test1 is not the same as Test1 or TEST1).
- Passwords cannot be any word that can be commonly found in dictionaries.
- Passwords cannot be the same as or contain your username.
Saint Mary's students, faculty, and staff are expected to protect their passwords and not share their passwords with anyone. If you are asked for your password over e-mail for any reason (including verifying your account or increasing your quota), delete the message and do not respond. You are the only person who should know your password.
Password for account